1. After cleansing, soothe your face with toner. 2. take the mask out of its package, place the mask gently well around the eyes. 3. Rest for about 15-20 minutes and remove the mask. 4. Let the skin absorb the remaining essence by gently patting the skin.
1. Pick your camouflaging shade or mix hues together to match your skin tone. For under eyes, use a hue one shade lighter than the rest of your complexion.2. Dab & blend seamlessly to correct color imperfections and to minimize dark circles.3. Use the Yellow Corrector to counteract purple undertones and the Peach Corrector to neutralize darkness. Also...
Tap excess bronzing powder off brush. With a light hand sweep a light layer right under the cheekbones, on top of cheekbones, around the temples, on the forehead close to the hairline, down the bridge of the nose, and across the chin and jawlines. Blend, blend and blend! Add a blush on the top of cheekbones to brighten your face. For a deeper color, build...
• Step 1: Apply Glow Booster to the skin or add it to your base to create a beautiful sheen• Step 2: Use blush to add colour to the apples of cheeks and the highlight to achieve a glowing finish from the Beauty Blush Duo• Step 3: Wear the lip plumping gloss alone or over your favourite lip colour
Hold the wand horizontally and brush lashes in a zigzag motion. Carefully cover every lash with formula. Then, hold the wand vertically and brush the wand from roots of the lashes upwards, to create long, curled and clump-free lashes. Increase the thickness of the lashes by applying mascara multiple times. Use the tip of the wand to reach shorter lashes.
1) Use light shade over lid2) Blend medium hue into crease and onto lower lash line3) Apply highlighter to brow bone, into the inner corner of eye and onto center of lid (right above pupil)4) Using a liner brush to apply the deepest hue close to lash root (liner effect) – for more intensity dampen brush before applying. Formula can be use wet or dry.
• Use: 2-3 times per week in the AM or PM• Step 1: Apply to dry face and neck• Step 2: Leave for 5 minutes to let the enzymes activate• Step 3: Rinse off an d pat dry• Step 4: For a more intense polish effect; using your fingertips, gently massage face and neck in a circular motion
Take an appropriate amount and apply a small dab to your cheeks, forehead, and chin. With the tips of your fingers spread bb cream evenly throughout your face. To avoid bb cream from caking, let sit for 5 minutes before building bb cream up for more coverage, and before apply any loose powders to set it with.