Lighter shades designed to be swished on with a single stroke over lid, brow bone and under eye for eye-brightening effect. Darker shades can be used in crease and as liner to sculpt & define eyes. Use a large fluffy brush for a sheer effect, or a shorter bristle brush for more colour payoff.
• Step 1: Apply Glow Booster to the skin or add it to your base to create a beautiful sheen• Step 2: Use blush to add colour to the apples of cheeks and the highlight to achieve a glowing finish from the Beauty Blush Duo•Step 3: Wear the lip plumping gloss alone or over your favourite lip colour
• Step 1: Apply Glow Booster to the skin or add it to your base to create a beautiful sheen• Step 2: Use blush to add colour to the apples of cheeks and the highlight to achieve a glowing finish from the Beauty Blush Duo• Step 3: Wear the lip plumping gloss alone or over your favourite lip colour
• Use: 2-3 times per week in the AM or PM• Step 1: Apply to dry face and neck• Step 2: Leave for 5 minutes to let the enzymes activate• Step 3: Rinse off an d pat dry• Step 4: For a more intense polish effect; using your fingertips, gently massage face and neck in a circular motion
• Use in the PM daily• Step 1: Apply a coin size amount of solid cleansing oil onto dry skin. Massage into skin. Remove with moist facecloth or water• Step 2: Double cleanse by following with the application of a coin size amount of cleansing cream onto skin, massaging thoroughly then removing with moist facecloth
Use the tapered highlight side to bring light to tops of cheek bones and brow bones. Use the large contour side to define cheek bones and minimize the forehead and jaw line or add overall warmth. Pro Tip: Squeeze the bristles of the contour brush side to create a fan shape for precise contouring. Brush Care: To prolong the life of your brush, gently wash...
Sweep a natural bronzer (closest match to your skintone) shade across the forehead, cheeks and along the nose & chin for a sunkissed look. Apply highlighter to tops of cheekbones, under the brow arch and to cupid’s bow to add dimension to your bronzed look. Use a deeper bronzer shade to subtly define cheeks, jawline and to contour eyes.
Use the powders over foundation to chisel out features and add glow. Apply the matte highlighter in “Baby Chick” to the center of the face to lock in foundation and brighten. Add “Minx” bronzer to the outer contour of the face to add warmth and a bronzed glow. Contour under cheekbones, the sides of the nose and forehead using darker contour shades. Apply...
Judy’s How To’s• These colours are so pigmented, you can use your finger to pack on the shadow directly onto lids• Remember that blending is key and these eyeshadows make it easy to do• Use a blending brush to diffuse any harsh lines in soft, circular motions• You can use a dense synthetic brush to pack on colour in key areas• Use the deeper shades to...
• Swirl your finger around the shade (rather than dipping into the pan) to evenly build up colour & tap onto lips• For an ombre effect, pat colour onto center of the lips and fade it outwards• To achieve an intense bold pay-off, apply layers, blotting in between